So me being a stupid idiot, I fell for the temptation of the stupid interview meme.
I saw that had posted one here, and added that I am up for it, but she should be careful wuth the questions.
Seeing as she wasn’t, I guess I’ll answer her anyways.
1. Leave me a comment saying, ‘Interview me.’
2. I will respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal. Or downright silly, taking into account how I think. Or not, depending on how I feel.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. Name three things that make you believe your mind is dirtier than mine. (Heh heh.)
A. I have the capability of taking whatever you have and taking it one step further.
B. Whenever presented with the possibility of sexuall innuendo/situation, I manage to find the lowest possible comment
C. I’m a dirty old man, whereas you can’t ever be that.
2. What major changes/surprises do you expect to happen in your life in the upcoming year? (This is after your “one year” post).
That’s kind of hard. Prediciton has never been my strongest trait, but some developments have started in different fields, and who knows where the wind will take me? Life is constantly evolving into something more complex than I ever thought it could be the moment before, so the revelations continue to be surprising as ever.
3. Is there any particular subject that will make you friends-lock an entry?
Simply put, no. I don’t believe in censorship in any shape or form. If it’s not going to be reveled to the world, it’s not going online. The whole friends-lock is kind of complicated, as I have many non-LJ-user blog friends, and I like the open-ness of the online journal/blogging. I know that my folks and some co-workers read my LJ, and it’s fairly easy to find me just by Googling me. So I won’t conceal anything, as it defeats my personal views. If you want something private, write it in a diary – on paper. 🙂
4. If you weren’t texan, what WOULD you be? (Not necessarily geographic affiliation. Identity in general.)
That’s kind of hard to answer. I am not a “full-blooded” Texan – I was actually born in California, but spent most of my developing years in Texas. I think I’ve kept a lot of mannerisms from that time of my life, but I’ve included a lot that I was exposed to since, having spent a lot of time in Israel throughout the terrible teenager time of my life.
In short, if I wasn’t a Texan, I’d probably be a cross between a nasty New Yorker and a relaxed Californian.
5. Name three famous women you’d have sex with if ever given theopportunity. And I mean with no reservations, whether married, busy,ill – you’d do them anyway.
A. Angelina Jolie (from her Lara Croft or Fast and Furious looks, not the Hackers one).
B. Christina Applegate – but only from her Kelly Bundy years, even though she did develop into a older hottie, I still lvoe the dumb blonde look.
C. Natalie Portman – a nice Jewish girl (as long as she still has her hair – no shaved heads for me, thank you).
D. (I know you said three, but….) Lucy Liu – not as if I could ever get that, but a man can dream, right?
So there it is.
I hope you had fun reading this, and please send all cashier’s checks to my POB in the Cayman Islands.