I know I was going to complete the history lesson, but things have been a little delayed, and events have begun to unfold.
Here’s the low-down:
- I have a new job in New York City – in the DUMBO neighborhood to be a little more precise.
- I will be moving to Manhattan in about two weeks – June 2nd or so.
- Most of my computer-related items are being claimed by Yehuda, but if you know of something specific that you want, let me know.
- I am planning a going-away party on Thursday, May 31st, in the evening, and an eVite will be sent out at some point. If you don’t get the eVite by may 27th, drop me an email/comment and I’ll send it to you.
- I am selling off my closed alcohol bottles – another post will detail what is up for grabs. The open bottles will hopefully be consumed during the party.
So there’s oodles and oodles more to go on about, but I don’t have the time right now.
Suffice it to say – go see “The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee” if you can. It came highly recommended, and was worth it. 🙂